Become A Member Today
Current members login
Club Membership Includes:
- Club Member of a Motorsport Australia Affiliated Car Club
- Invitation to attend and participate in monthly club meetings
- Voting rights for yearly AGM committee elections
- Participation in club social events, including our go-kart night, Collingrove hill climb and cruises
- Ability to add your partner and children under the age of 18 - living at the same address to a single membership. Family club members also receive all the benefits of a financial member and can apply for Motorsport Australia licences also. (family members must be listed on the main account on application/renewal)
- Attendance to clubs annual Christmas party
- Ability to apply for a Motorsport Australia competition licence
- Ability to join the Marque Sports Car Association of SA
- Ability to enter motorsport events, including racing, rally, drift, super sprints, motorkhana, hill climb and more with the opportunity to meet fellow Nissan Datsun enthusiasts
- Ability to apply for a Motorsport Australia officials licence
- Invitation to help plan and run club social and motorsport events
WHAT IT COSTS
1 year membership - $55.00 - valid from 1st of July and expires on 30th June.
2 year membership - $110.00 - valid from 1st of July and expires on 30th June in the second year.
3 year membership - $165.00 - valid from 1st of July and expires on 30th June in the third year.
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW
To join us visit our membership platform CLICK HERE then simply fill out the form and your choose payment option.
For existing members wishing to update their details or renew their memmbership CLICK HERE and select the 'Already a Member? button at the top of the screen then follow the steps.
OUR PAYMENT OPTIONSOur membership platform has both Credit Card or EFT 'Electronic Funds Transfer' options available.
To pay by EFT 'Electronic Funds Transfer'....
Click the 'Switch to Offline Payment' link under the green 'Join' button.
Our Bank Details Are:
Nissan Datsun Car Club
Account: 4782 47640
Bank details will also be emailed to you.
To apply for a Motorsport Australia competition licence you must first be a member of a Motorsport Australia affiliated car club.
Motorsport Australia licences are applied for separately and you can find further details on their website
Visit Motorsport Australia
The Marque Sports Car Association of SA has been formed with 16 smaller car clubs to form an association to run larger events, mainly Super
Sprints at Mallala. Membership for the MSCA can be found on their website and can only be obtained once you are a member of an affiliated
car club which includes the NDCCSA